What could be more romantic than the wedding season? Flowers. Flowing dresses. Love in the air. And of course, the opportunity to create perfect hairstyles. This week, we showed you how to make three dreamy and romantic bridal hairstyles. All three hairstyles can be created at home with very little practice to save hard-earned money without the need for a professional hairstylist.
Wedding Hairstyle 1: Twisted Braid With Headpiece
This wedding hairstyle is perfect for bohemian brides. The loose full braid is decorated with twisted details and an ideal crystal headpiece, making it a romantic and dreamy hairstyle, perfect for a lace dress or barn wedding venue.
1. Gather a bunch of thick hair just above each ear, then twist each hair to the head is back.
2. Use some hairpins to secure each kink
3. Place the bride’s headset in the middle, where the two turns meet.
4. Collect all the remaining distributions and divide them into three equal parts. Then, start weaving the hair into romantic, loose 3-strand braids.
5. Pin any unwanted flying pendulums and flick the hair with hairspray to keep the hairstyle fixed. It’s that simple!
Wedding Hairstyle 2: Half Up Layered Twists
Is it a bit budget? Bridal hairstyles look complicated but as simple as they are. You can create this hairstyle at home, and all you need is a headgear and a little patience.
1. Start with waves scattered from beginning to end. Then, take a 1-inch piece of hair from the right side of the head, cross it to the back and fix it, making sure to smooth any flutter.
2. Cut 1 inch of hair from the left side of the head and cross it to the right side of the hair. This time, twist and fix the hair on top of the first part.
3. Grab another part of the hair from the right side, this time much thicker than the virgin hair (about 3 inches thick). Start by crossing it to the left side of the head, then twist the hair. Then, use as many hairpins to hold it in place.
4. Repeat step 3 on the left.
5. You can keep your hairstyle or add more turns on each side-its up to you!
6. Gently pull the twists and turns to spread out several strands of hair, exuding a romantic feeling.
7. Attach a headpiece of your choice.
Wedding Hairstyle 3: Enchanting Half Up Twists
This hairstyle is both bohemian and magnificent and very gorgeous! Keep the headphones to keep the style more straightforward, or add crystal headphones to increase the romantic atmosphere. The best part is that this hairstyle will take you less than 5 minutes, leaving more time for your bridesmaid.
1. Collect 2 inches of hair from the right side of the head and twist it back. Perform the same operation on the left.
2. Now, fix these twists and an elastic hair strand near the bottom of the hairline to ensure that the twists will not stretch. Make sure to use elastic strands that match the color of your hair.
3. Hold the middle of the twists that are tied together, pinch each twist and pull it slightly apart to increase fullness.
4. After you are satisfied with the turn, take a small piece of the spread, pass it through the middle of the turn to hide the elastic band, and fix it in place with a hairpin.
5. Put on a romantic floral headdress or veil.
And there you have it! Three romantic wedding hairstyles to make you fall in love.